
Site: High School Bute
Date: 5/15/08
Time: 8:30
Temperature: 59 °F
Weather: Sunny, Clear blue skys, stayed light out until about 9:45
On Thursday night on the high school bute it was a little darker than when I had gone in earlier observations. I did not spot as many animals in the night but I did hear stranger noises coming from the woods in the trees somewhere. It was getting darker as I searched around and I was frightened by the noises so I didn't have as much time to do my observations as I had in previous ones. The night was very calm besides strange noises and the soil was very dry and my shoes were just filled with dirt as I got to the bottom. I went back to the nest that I had found earlier and there was still no sign of life in it, so hopefully soon there will be something in it and I can take a picture of it!
Date: 5/15/08
Time: 8:30
Temperature: 59 °F
Weather: Sunny, Clear blue skys, stayed light out until about 9:45
On Thursday night on the high school bute it was a little darker than when I had gone in earlier observations. I did not spot as many animals in the night but I did hear stranger noises coming from the woods in the trees somewhere. It was getting darker as I searched around and I was frightened by the noises so I didn't have as much time to do my observations as I had in previous ones. The night was very calm besides strange noises and the soil was very dry and my shoes were just filled with dirt as I got to the bottom. I went back to the nest that I had found earlier and there was still no sign of life in it, so hopefully soon there will be something in it and I can take a picture of it!
1 comment:
Did a boulder really roll down a hill, crash into a house and total a car? Really? Good observations regarding the different animals in your area, but work on positively identifying more of the bird species in your area and incorporating the ecological terms.
Post a Comment