Site: High School Bute
Date: 5/13/08
Time: 6:15
Temperature: 63 °F
Weather: Sunny during day time and started cooling down as night came.
Finally a nice day in Jackson Hole, Wyoming on the top of the high school bute! It was sunny and had a slight wind chill on Tuesday, but was great for the plantation after a rainy day on Monday. The weather should start to warm up at the end of the week so more organisms will start to come out. Now that most of the snow has melted their will be more food for life forms to come out and eat. As I was up on the hill and coming down I looked down and saw even more human organisms around playing baseball, hiking, paragliding, and just having a good time. I didn't spot as many deer as before, but I did see one struggling on a side of the hill trying to get back up to its mother. I spotted a nest in the woods a little in but I didn't see any birds in it or eggs so I assume some time within the next 2 months that there will be some eggs or baby birds because it is starting to warm up from what seems like an ice age. The day was beautiful and it seemed like nothing would go wrong until I fell down the hill at the end and edge of it and scrapped up my leg a little. Not on my hill but on a bute near by, a boulder broke in two pieces and went into a house and totalled a car, so hopefully this will not happen on the bute I am doing my research on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment