Thursday, May 8, 2008

Observation #2

Site: High School Bute

Date: 5/7/08

Time: 7:45

Temperature: 53 °F

Weather: Coudy, Overcast, Slight rainstorm.


On the second day of checking out the environment it was a little different weather and the soil was a little moist and it created mud in certain spots. The life seemed more dense and not as many life forms were out in the open. I spotted creatures in the woods in the trees, but I didn't see any deers around. The deers normally come out when I take that hike at this time and this time I didn't spot them. The plants and flora was getting water so I assume more soon than later that they will grow and blossom as the season goes on.

2 comments:

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms. Overly said...

Good start to your observations. Be sure to keep the writing sophisticated and stay away from casual language. Also, proof for typos! Start to look for direction in your observations by incorporating some of the ecology concepts.