Site: High School Bute
Date: 5/5/08
Time: 5:30
Temperature: 64 °F
Weather: Sunny, Clear blue skys, Cool breeze
On a long wanted warm spring day in Jackson Hole, Wy. I went on a quick little hike on our 20 minute hike up the high school bute. In the area there was many trails with dry dirt and trees starting to finally have snow come off of them with patches of snow at the top of the bute. With the grass quickly melting and the grass starting to sprout about the hill many more organisms are starting to come out looking for food such as the herd of deer I spotted on the side of the mountain. There was also smaller more cute and chunky life forms of squirrels running about the trees. I believe that as the snow starts melting the animals will starting coming out and looking for food and I will see alot of baby animals because it is spring time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment